Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Big Bad Wolf in Manila

I love books so much since I was a kid. I used to read different kinds of books from novels and romance books when I was in high school. Now that I became a mom I rarely get a chance to finish a book but I always buy good books whenever I had time.

I was so glad to hear that The Big Bad Wolf is now in Manila. Another good thing is that they are open 24 hours which is pretty good for me since I am too busy during the day. So my husband and I head there in World Trade Center around 1 in the morning we barely get enough rest but we wanted to check the books. I looked for books and workbooks for my kids here's what I got for half the price.


Most of these are my children's activity books. I also bought a bible for kids which is so nice.
There's too many books to choose from but our time is limited. 


I enjoy going there its worth it besides there is no traffic and even the place is not so crowded when we went there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment