Wednesday, February 28, 2018

My Online Store

Today I would like to share with you another money making business. Yes I love to engage in different kinds of business. As a mother I am so busy taking care of my family and their needs as well. But I am not the ordinary mom who just stays at home. I love being busy. Its one of the things that I want my children to learn. How to make a living even at a very young age and even just by staying at home. So let me first discuss with you how I ended up into this business.



Way back in December 2016 I had a customer who requested for a custom made laundry bag with their name printed on the bags. I hire people to sew the bags and I also hire someone who will do the printing. I make the quotation and submit it to the client for approval. So when the project already handed to me the guy whom I hired to do the printing was not able to deliver the items on the agreed date. We were so worried and we look for possible solutions on a very short notice. I have no time to waste so I decided to just buy the equipment needed for the printing. We bought all the equipment very last minute and I was forced to do it all by myself just to beat the deadline. Luckily we manage to deliver the items to our customer. So it all started there. From that bad experience it turns out to be a good thing after all. So right after that project I took time to study how to make these equipment worth it. For almost 6 months it has not been used after that project since most of our projects where only plain laundry bags.


I then began to explore to add custom made t shirts to my list of products. It was summer of 2017 when I was able to sell almost 150pcs of shirts. I was so busy during those time. I remember I would sleep around 3-4 AM because customers would place orders and still ask queries. It was all thanks to shopee for making online selling a hassle free from my part since all payments would be deposited to my bank account. They also offer free shipping. All I need to do is to ready the item for pick up at my place. From laundry bags, t shirts I also added more products in my online store which also includes printable leggings. All my products was made of high quality materials most of them are 100% cotton. I never sell cheap materials.



So if you want to start your own business even if your at home I would say it's not gonna be easy but it's gonna be worth it. Don't be afraid to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment